Want to dive into the blue? This course is the primary step for you.
After successful completion you will be able to;
- Dive under the direct supervision of a Professional Diver to a maximum depth of 12 meters/40 feet.
- Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in dive activities as long as properly supervised.
- Continue dive training by taking certain specialty diver courses.
To enroll in this course, you must be 10 years old or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
The is designed as per standard of Professional Association of Diving Instructors.
Scuba Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (Handbook; independent study or under the guidance of a professional diver) – to understand basic principles of scuba diving.
- Confined Water Dives – to learn basic scuba skills.
- Open Water Dives – to use your skills and explore.
You will learn to use basic scuba gear, including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device and a tank. The equipment you wear varies, depending upon whether you’re diving in tropical, temperate or cold water. Your Instructor will explain the equipment you need and may suggest additional educational materials, such as the required logbook. The use of gears and other educational materials is included in your course fees.
To enroll in the course contact with us over email or phone.
Your Instructor will meet with you to schedule knowledge sessions, confined water and open water dives.
Breathing underwater for the first time is something you’ll never forget, so don’t wait.
Save Our Sea
City Office: House 49/1, Babar Road, Mohammadpur, Dhaka.
E-mail: [email protected], Cellphone: +88 019 13521041