This study report titled ‘Report on Saint Martin’s Island Ecosystem Boundary, Bangladesh’ was prepared as one of the outputs of the Strengthening national capacity on managing Marine Protected Areas (MPA) project in Bangladesh implemented by the IUCN Bangladesh, with the assistance of BOBLME-FAO and Save Our Sea. The authors are;
- Alifa Bintha Haque (Director of R&D, SOS)
- Mohammad Eusuf Hasan (Conservation Biologist, SOS)
- Dr Niamul Naser (Adviser, SOS)
- Dr Kazi Ahsan Habib (Adviser, SOS)
- Md Kutub Uddin (CEO, SOS)
[as of 17 January, 2015]
You can also download this document from this link (PDF).