To my knowledge and experience, as I have been documenting in the past three years, this scenario of shark fishing is common to most countries in Southeast Asia region.Read More
Home » Posts by Sirachai Arunrugstichai
- APPLY TO JOIN BENGAL SHARK PROGRAM
- What works in shark conservation in Raja Ampat MPA Network
- Orissa celebrates World Oceans Day with a message to protect coastal communities
- 3rd MCBES seeks more investment for marine conservation in the Bay of Bengal
- Managing marine fishing ban season in India
- Science-Policy interface for shark conservation in Bangladesh: a far-off reality?